- Python (with Django)
- Django REST Framework
- SQL (Postgres)
- HTML, CSS, JS, Jekyll
- Admin application
- Verification applications
- Growth Model
- Static site
University of Melbourne
- Ferguson Fisheries - developed off balance sheet funding structures for the sale and leaseback of Australian seafood quota
- NY Bagels - advised on sale to Pacific Equity Partners as a bolt on acquisition to an existing bakery operation
- Bluebird (Pepsico Inc) - worked on divestment of their ‘Flemings’ muesli bar business
- Kadac - advised on the sale of the business New Development Corporation
- Strategic analysis for buy/sell-side deals and mergers
- Financial analysis on private and public companies
- Build financial models
- Create investor documents such as Information Memorandums and market updates
- Work daily with C-level executives
Computing and Information Systems Students Association
I was predominantly a backend developer at Everproof, but I helped out wherever I could. I started off as an intern in 2017, and then worked part-time while I completed my Masters.
Demonstrator for Introduction to Python Programming.
I ran workshops for Grad Students who are new to programming. Students were taught the fundamentals of programming by learning Python.
Worked in a boutique Mergers and Acquisitions firm advising clients on $5-50m deals.
Managed the finances for the Computing and Information Systems Students Association. MC/Presentor for events such as:
It was a privilige to be Treasurer for a society with so many enthusiastic and intelligent people. We would run an event nearly every week, and hopefully helped hundreds of computer science students get jobs and make friends.
Currently running the operations of the biggest lifesaving club in Victoria, with 2000+ members. We have saved hundreds of lives in the dangerous waters of Portsea back beach. I work with a fantastic team of committed volunteers to manage the operations of our club. We run a 600 kid Nipper program, one of the largest Education programs in Australia, and patrol one of the most dangerous beaches in Australia.